4 siblings. 1 story. | Chapter 1 | 5 years later/Date

Hi! After my long absence and promising to publish a chapter 2 sneak peek, when I was looking through the stories I published I realised I haven't even published chapter 1 for this story so here it goes!

And I'll pretend anyone is actually interested in the stuff I always put at the end so I'll put it here too.

Start:

5 years later...
The siblings moved back into their old house while still being observed and checked every week.

Nagisa Yuki is now 16 years old.
Shiro Fuyu is now 13 years old.
Emiko Aki is now 15 years old.
Sakura Chai is now 10 years old.

Himitsu is Sakura's childhood friend, they met in grade school. He is now 11 years old. they know each other since Sakura's grade 1.

Sakura started going to Himitsu's house frequently a year ago and since then she is going there at least once a week.

Nagisa's and Shiro's relationship didn't change much since back then except... Nagisa grew more... possessive.

Nagisa has joined the otaku club where you talk about anime and manga. He also takes karate classes with Emiko but they took a break for a year after their mother died.

Even though they life close the childcare house everyone is starting a new school.

***

The leaves were falling from the trees as autumn came closer. It was already the middle of October.

Shiro felt really sick in school so he had to go home early to get rest. When he was walking back he noticed Nagisa carrying the products he brought in the shop. Shiro called over to him but he was nervous as soon as he saw him.

When he crossed the street he walked towards the house and then Shiro caught up to him and said -

"Hi."

"H-hi..." - Nagisa replied nervously.

"What's wrong?" - Shiro asked with a worried tone. - "Has it got anything to do with what happened yesterday?"

"It's nothing. Let's go." - Nagisa told him and continued walking.

"You know... I wanted to ask you something." - Shiro said to Nagisa looking at him. - "I... Do... Do you love me? In that way?"

"Can we talk when we get home?" - Nagisa asked trying not to talk about it in public.

"Okay." - Shiro agreed and they continued walking until they got home. They were alone since Sakura and Emiko were still in school.

"So... can you answer?" - Shiro reminded him about the question earlier.

"Shiro... You know well..." - Nagisa put his right hand on Shiro's right cheek and looked him in the eyes - "I love you... but I wont go over a kiss on the forehead. It's something that wont change." - Nagisa explained it again.

"Then I guess I should go out with one of the girls from my class. I'm quite popular, you know? Everyone says I'm cute. What do you think?" - Shiro tried to provoke Nagisa.

"I can't disagree. Both with the fact that you are cute and that idea." - Nagisa replied with eyes which look hurt.

"Well maybe I should call one of them right now?" - Shiro continued his provocation seeing that Nagisa was gritting his teeth trying not to shout or act harshly towards his brother.
Shiro started typing the number and after he finished and pressed call, his friend picked up and before he even said 'Hi.' Nagisa grabbed his wrist, his hand shaking.

"Shiro please, stop." - Nagisa begged but Shiro didn't listen and asked if she had free time the next day.

When they were talking about what they will do, (since the girl had a break at the moment they could talk for another 10 minutes) Nagisa dropped the bag with the products and closed his phone still holding onto his wrist, Nagisa pushed his back to the door and holding his both hands with his left and his chin with his right. Nagisa kissed him forcefully getting permission to enter his mouth and let him go when they needed to gasp for air.

Shiro looked terrified. Nagisa raised his voice a little and asked - "Is this what you wanted?!"

"Y-yes..." - Shiro answered looking the other way.

Nagisa moved his lips closer to Shiro's neck but then... he moved away, picked up the bag and left.

Shiro was still sitting in front of the door confused and a bit terrified.

'I know I hurt him, I didn't mean to but I... I couldn't control myself. I'm terrified of myself. I promised myself I would never hurt him. That I would NEVER go beyond a kiss on the forehead. I have to keep myself away from him or I don't know what I may do.' - he thought and went to his room to read.

With Emiko

Today was Emiko's first day in school and it was currently the break between lesson 3 and 4.

She wore a black uniform which included a black jumper, a white top with buttons and a black tie.
Her schools logo looked like two swords or katana's clashing.

When she and Nagisa arrived at the school she was put in the class 2-B and he is in the class 3-B.

Emiko payed a lot of attention in class, especially in science and ICT which are her two favourite subjects.

When she gathered her stuff and stood up making sure her purple hand band on her right hand is on correctly and ready to leave to get lunch a bunch of guys that are trying to look cool surrounded her and cut off any way out. 'They are clearly the bullies of this school, maybe each class has some...' Emiko thought.

"Let me through, please." - Emiko said revealing the cold side of the new student.

"Let me through." - the bully copied what Emiko said.

One of them grabbed her hair from behind and he was quickly immobilsed by Emiko with his hand twisted behind his back. (something like when police holds a criminal with hands behind their back but she held only his right one.)

"I don't recommend bullying me..." - she said to the bully after letting his hand go, he sat on the floor with a scared look. - "...or any of my siblings." - 'Great first impression Emiko, you'll make a lot of friends.' she thought to herself.

She went past them and outside the classroom and towards the cafeteria.

They didn't bully her after that.

After school~
With Sakura

Sakura and Himitsu were playing in his room after coming from school together. Sakura told Nagisa through the phone that she is going to Himitsu's house and she will eat with them. Himitsu is a dandere and is open only to his parents and Sakura, and he still acts shyly because he secretly loves her.

When they finished eating they went back into Himitsu's room and then he started looking through his stuff on his desk and in his bag and then he took out a piece of paper with a flower drawn on it. At the bottom it was written 'For Sakura'.


"I-I drew you a flower since real ones die quickly and you have to take care of them all the time..."
Himitsu bowed holding the drawing in front of Sakura.

It was beautiful even though he couldn't draw like a pro. You could see him draw anywhere he was. He liked manga and even tried making his own but he is really bad at making/writing stories.
Sakura showed Himitsu a lovely smile and took the drawing from him.

"Thank you." Himitsu blushed. A lot.

With Shiro
Shiro's Pov

'What happened back there?' I though as I was sitting on my bed. Then I suddenly remembered something.

I took the box that was under my bed and put it on my desk. I opened it and saw many family photos, also those from Nagisa's childhood before any of us got adopted.

When I looked into the box I saw a photo of baby Nagisa with our mother. I love this picture. I love all of the pictures with him...

Some, if they knew would probably say I have an obsession about him. It's funny that I still have my old roller-blades from when I was little and we lived at the childcare house. Nagisa taught me how to skate and they're in fact his old roller-blades.

I want him to be sure about my feelings, and hopefully... he feels the same way...

I want to keep him forever... Even though I know it's selfish and maybe wrong...

I decided I'll do it.

I cleaned up all of the stuff I took out to refresh beautiful memories and I went in front of his door and then knocked. 'Shining with confidence.'

Nagisa's Pov

"Nagisa?" I heard my name then a knock on the door so I shouted 'Come in!'.

As the door opened I saw Shiro. I put down the book I was reading and invited him to sit next to me trying to keep calm while my heart was beating like crazy.

Shiro closed the door behind him and sat to my left on the bed. (We are facing the desk)

The bed in on the opposite side of the door and behind my bed I have a window. To the left from the door n the corner is my white desk and on the other side I have my closet the in the same colour. My walls have a nice ocean blue colour and my floor is made out of birch wood.

"What's wrong?" I need to get rid of him quickly. I have no idea what he wants.

"Nothing really..." How about you go quickly then? It starts... I keep looking at his lips when talks... I can't stop so at least I hope he doesn't notice. Maybe I'm exaggerating but it's the truth. It looks like he wants to say something.

"It's just..." Suddenly I felt a... something... I don't even know how to describe this feeling. Like a 1000 needles stabbed me in the heart. He looks so sad and confused... I need to cheer him up.
He's my brother, and there are none ulterior motives.

"I was just reading one of mom's books, they're really interesting you know?"
I tried to say something to cheer him up. I hoped he will tell me what bugging him.

"Why did you stop?" He finished looking into the floor. I asked him what did he mean trying to hide how nervous I am in his presence.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there and I won't do it again, I pro-" He-he cut me off before I could finish. I found myself looking into the floor too.

"Don't say that!" I can see tears forming in his eyes. He started sobbing too.

"You are mine." He pushed me down and sat on top of me. What the heck?! I need to get him off of me or it may take a bad turn.

"I want you to stay with me... forever!" I have a double-shock now. It's getting dangerous. I have to get him to leave somehow.

"S-Shiro..." He looked into my eyes. His are so beautiful... What am I even thinking?! I sighed.

"Could you please get off of me and leave. I have to be by myself a little to think something through..." I hope he will leave me after what i just said. WHA-

HE KISSED ME?!

I tried to push him away but I lost the strength in my arms. Instead I returned the kiss. I felt like I lost control over my body. And it was oddly... comforting.

I tried again pushing him off successfully. I asked him if I can have some alone time while he was blushing all the time ever since he sat on top of me.

When he left I decided to get a cold shower to refresh myself and re-think what just happened... and why did I enjoy it so much... It's all too confusing...

With Shiro - Author Pov

'I did it!' Shiro thought getting excited over what he just did. He ran to his room and jumped onto his bed blushing into the pillow thinking about how Nagisa returned the kiss. He decided he'll go to sleep so he has a good dream (if he has any dreams today...)

The next day
Nagisa's Pov

When I woke up and went to wash my face I immediately remembered what happened the day before while looking at myself in the mirror.

After I got dressed I decided I'll try to avoid Shiro and make sure we aren't alone even for a moment. I went downstairs for breakfast because Emiko is the one doing the cooking and we always have breakfast at the same time. While eating breakfast I noticed that Shiro tried not to look me in the eyes and as soon as he finished he got up put his plate in the sink and went back to his room. Sakura and Emiko both looked at me as I did something wrong.

Shiro's Pov

'Ugh' It's harder being near him than I imagined! I though that it wouldn't be so hard if I didn't look a him but that makes it even harder! I decided to get dressed in something else as I heard a knock on my door. I can't be Nagisa, right?

"Shiro?" I heard Emiko. I sighed as I shouted to wait a minute because I'm getting dressed. When I finished I opened the door and asked what's up? "We're going soon are you ready?" I just remembered we are going to a planetarium. And we have to be in pairs for that. I wish I could pair up with Emiko.

With Nagisa

Emiko went to ask Shiro if he's ready when I refused to do so. 1 situation avoided. But we are going to the planetarium in 30 minutes and we have to pick pairs for that too. Who even thought of that idea?! To be honest probably me.

"Why do you avoid each other so much?" Sakura asked me and I didn't know how to answer.

"He was avoiding me?" (A/N: *eternal facepalm*) I asked her and she just gave me that look that had written all over it 'Now you noticed?'

After some time we were ready to leave and we decided that we'll pick pairs when we get there.

***

When we arrived at the planetarium Emiko asked about the pairs. I turned to Sakura and at the very same time Shiro turned towards Emiko and we both said in perfect harmony.

"Can I be with you?" We both looked at each other but when our eyes met I felt like I would get lost in them if I didn't turn away right at that moment and so we both did, which is why I'm guessing he thought something simillar, and so I asked if we can go already. They both agreed and we went in.

Sakura's Pov

"Let's go." I said while looking at Shiro and back at Nagisa. They both nodded and I want to ask what happened but I decided to wait until I'm alone with Nagisa.

***

While we took our places I looked at Nagisa and asked him what happened between him and Shiro.

"Nothing..."

Back there when they looked at each other I noticed that Shiro blushed and Nagisa looked somewhat hurt. I need to know the reason.

"So you like him, but you won't accept his feelings because he's your brother?" I said to him and he looked so shocked you could say he looked like he just saw ghost drawing doraemon.

"W-What?" He asked and I mentally face palmed.

"You know how high my level is at getting those things, don't you?" As I said that he looked even more confused. I explained him that for example when watching anime. I can tell that something is going to happen based on other situations even 5 minutes before it's going to happen. So it starts affecting real life too. And it's also very clear they are avoiding each other so something must have happened between them. He looks hurt while Shiro blushed meaning Shiro made a move and he was trying to prevent it from happening but he liked it so he avoids him to stop any situations like that which may happen if they are alone.

And I did it again. I went and explained every single thing and completely breaking the windows of the other person.

But he agreed with what I just said and laughed how easy to read it was. I asked what happened between them and he hesitated but answered my question.

"H-he... came to my room after something happened between us... and he... he pushed me down on my bed, sat on top of me and kissed me after I said I was sorry and I promised not to do anything like that again." So that's the case. But wait?.... He PROMISED?!

"Did you promise?"

"I ended up being cut off in the middle of saying it." I sighed... I was scared for a minute. Now I get it.

"And he got mad?"

"How did you know?"

"It's to be expected. After all he loves you for nearly 6 years now. It's normal for him to be mad AND hurt after you basically promise to never return his feelings."

"So that's why. But why does he avoid me?" I need to explain to him this too? He's just hopeless.

"You're hopeless. I'm guessing that he's just too embarrassed to face you after what he did. You know, pushing someone down and sitting on top of the on a bed takes courage so before he came to you he must have been collecting all of it and just now needs to recharge." How long will it take though? And why does it take so long for this to start we might be over with the chapter before the end of it!

"What do you think will happen next?" I literally have no idea how to answer his question.

At the planetarium

So as I explained earlier he is hopeless. Just how can you be so dense?! I hear you people screaming there are more dense people than him. But anyway, we were looking around the planetarium before the session started. As we were watching stuff and walking around Nagisa's phone started to ring and he excused himself. He has something to hide. (A/N: Omg I'm dying... Hide... just realised how ironic and depressing this joke became.) I walked closer hiding from him and listened to his conversation... with some girl on his phone...

"Hi."

"Hi, what's up?" Nagisa replied.

"Just wondering what you're doing." she said...I'm getting cancer.

"Family trip."

"Omg. So sorry, I feel u." Is she a friend? What kind if gang is Nagisa in? 'I feel u.' Who talks like that? Ok enough getting angry
.
"I want to see you, we'll be back around 5 PM." Nagisa said... Just who is she?

"Wanna go on a date?" She asked.

"I'll gladly get out of the house!" Oh, okay. So she's your 'date' hmm...

"Umm, Nagisa." I said innocently. Remember. Nothing is innocent anymore.

"Yes? Sorry I have to go." Nagisa replied, the last part to hs phone.

"Oh, okay, I get it." she said then hung up. I walked close staring into his eyes.

"Got a girlfriend?" I asked playfully. Nagisa looked away, clearly the answer is yes but he doesn't want me to know...

"Okay, since when?" I asked this stupid dense straight ball of stupidity.

"Last week." he answered blushing.

"Dump her." I said. There is simply no way author-chan will let THEM be together. It should be the other way around. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )  I just got an amazing idea. Gotta go find Shiro.

"Why should I -dump- her?" he asked angry.

"Plot." I took out my phone to text Shiro.

Messages:
(Sa) Hey Shiro! Quick question. Have you tried making Nagisa jelly before?
(Sh) Umm.... I got angry at him so I said that I'll call my friend and spend time with her but he looked super hurt and got really... aggressive, with me....
(Sa) Thanks, all I needed to know. But when was this?
(Sh) I think yesterday before your end of school, I came home earlier.
(Sa) Thanks!

I turned to Nagisa and gave him an angry and disappointed look.

"Either you dump her or I tell him." I said angry.

"Why are you angry at me?" he asked.

"You have a girlfriend but you still got aggressive with him. So either return his feelings or forget about him at all." Who cares if it hurts him. He has to choose, now.

"What do you choose? Hmn?" I said still angry.

"Give me some time..."

"You have until 5 PM to make a move."

***

Messages:
(Sa) Do everything you can to provoke him. Try to stay away from him too. He needs to realise.
(Sh) Understood miss!

We sat next to each other during the session, and visited Jupiter, I was checking on Nagisa sitting next to me every few seconds, he seemed to look concentrated.

***

When the session finished we went to a cafe. Shiro was checking his phone all the time, and laughed once.

"Who are you texting with?" I asked sounding curious.

"A friend from school."  he answered looking me in the eyes. I smiled. I get it. He is trying to provoke him like last time.

"You like her?" I asked smirking.

"Umm... I'm not sure, she is cool but I think I can't get over that person..." he answered shyly. I looked over to Nagisa and see him sigh with relief.

"You should call her and go on a date. That person... probably has someone already..." I decided to say NOT feeling good about it. Nagisa looks like he is just about to run away.

"I'll go and do it. Thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll get over that feeling." he said as he stood up and took his phone with him. When he left I turned around to Nagisa and asked him.

"Why do you look so hurt? Aren't you happy your brother is doing so good with girls? He should follow your example... 'I miss you.' Oh wait he already is..." I exclaimed. He stood up and went to the toilet. He said he needs to cool off. Emiko looks super confused.

***

"Umm, Shiro... are you here?" Nagisa asked.

"Oh, can you wait a moment Nanami? I think my brother calls me." he answered to his phone and then muted the sound. (Yes you can do that on some phones. I think.)

"What's the problem, Nagisa?"

"I just... need someone to talk to." He said sadly.

"What's up?" Shiro asked.

"Umm... I just need to cool off I think." He answered.

"Sakura can say some pretty hard stuff you know. Especially if she tries to make a point. So what did she say to you?" Shiro said nodding.

"Just commented... on my, behaviour..." Nagisa said quietly.

"Oh, okay. So you just need to cool off then, fine. I'll get on with my call." he said and un-muted his call continuing to speak.

“So when do you want to meet, I'm busy today but can come over any other day.” Shiro continued with a genuine smile on his face.

“Umm, then how about tomorrow 12 PM?” The girl replied with her cure, angelic voice striking Nagisa in the heart.

'She is surely cute, probably Shiro will fall for her straight away, but what am I even thinking? He won't get over me so quickly, will he?' Nagisa looked sick as he thought that. Which worried Shiro.

"Um, Nagisa are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"Wha- Oh yeah, I have to go." He said as he quickly left the toilets.

“I'll get going, see you tomorrow.” Shiro said smiling.

***

"I can't take this anymore." Nagisa said as he grabbed his coat and left. Probably to his girlfriends house.

"Nagisa where are you going?!" Shiro exclaimed.

"Leave him. He will regret what he is about to do soon." I reassured, or answered if it's a better word.

"What do you mean?" Shiro asked worried and confused.

"He'll do it. With his girlfriend." As I quietly said this, Shiro's eyes opened widely as if he was about to cry... he will a lot... soon.

END of Chapter 1

Words: 4,043
Reading level: 9 -10th Grade

Welp, the story itself wasn't that bad but the writing and some moments were just... but to the point, I changed a few places where mistakes were but it's not the complete best. I wrote this a proper while ago so the writing isn't the best. I might re-write it someday but for now I'm more concentrated on improving my 'Friendship' story because there is much to do there (even chapter 1 isn't finished). And as for the promised chapter 2 sneak peek it will be posted later today.

Thank you for reading, Sara!!
Sara sign's out!
Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 siblings. 1 story. | Chapter 2 Sneak Peek | Regret

Realization | A Villain!Deku fanfic | Prolouge

'What is friendship?' Prologue