4 siblings. 1 story. | Chapter 2 Sneak Peek | Regret

This is a sneak peek so there won't be much, actually I will post all I wrote so far, there isn't much at all. But here is a song that might explaing some of what the chapter will be about:


Listen to this and read the sneak peek and you'll maybe get an idea of where this chapter is going, I want to write this chapter now but I have to finish chapter 1 of 'Friendship' first, that story was waiting for too long. Who knows? Maybe I'll be done with both today?

Well then here is the sneak peek:

Shiro POV

There was a knock on the door and Sakura went to open it and there I saw Nagisa, I immediately hid from him in my room, making sure he didn't see me. I don't think he noticed me because he went straight to his room reaking of alchol... What did you do?

Later when it was time for lunch as he came back early in the morning around when only me and Sakura were awake, he came and sat oppposite me on the table not even looking my way once.

But... Did he do it?

I have to ask him... I... He couldn't have...
.
.
.
"H-hey... Nagisa?" I asked quietly opening his door slightly. I wonder why was it opened...

"Hm?" Was all he said before he motioned for me to sit next to him on the bed. You could still tell by the alcohol in the air he's a bit drunk.

"Umm... I-I wanted t-to ask you a question." I muttered, for some reason I just can't speak.

"What is it?" He asked, sounding... umm... bored?

"Umm... I wanted to ask you what... did you do after you left? I smell alcohol from you." I said.
.
.
.
"Oh. You want to know that? Then I can tell you. Not. Your. Business." Nagisa said angry. Why?

"Please..."

"Fine. I got drunk, went to my girlfriend and spend the night there doing... you can imagine." He replied.

"Oh, yeah, I think I can." I said on the verge of tears yet not showing it. "I'll go t-then." I tried to smile as I left the room.

END of Sneak Peek

Well this time there will be no thingy because it's too short. Though by reading this I can clearly see my current emotion is anger towards Nagisa. And because I kind of know what I want to do with the characters in this chapter I might do it first, but I want to write 'Friendship'! 

Dilemas.

Well then, Bye!
-Sara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realization | A Villain!Deku fanfic | Prolouge

'What is friendship?' Prologue