Realization | A Villain!Deku fanfic | Prolouge

Sorry for not updating for nearly a month but I wasn't writing much and if so just some notes so there wasn't anything to post. And also I have to give my attention to the exams that are coming up so I will post a collab fanfic I did with Shipmaster2005 from wattpad. We have made a special account for the collab stories we make (there is only one though), links to our accounts are underneath:

Shipmaster2005 Wattpad:  https://www.wattpad.com/user/shipmaster2005
SaraYuki21 (Me) Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/SaraYuki21
Fanficmaster2021 (Collab) Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/fanficmaster2021

^You will find this story on the collab account and this will be the place where they are first uploaded. We take turns writing the parts and editing them, so there isn't really a timetable when we get things done.

At the end of each part I will include who wrote, proof-read and edited the part; as well as the usual reading level and amount of words.

The story (People: Finally! XD):

"Jump of a roof and you might get a quirk in your next life." Kacchan said as he stood on my hand just done with the day's bullying session. 'Ouch!' I twitched as he moved his foot. It hurts so much!
"What's wrong, Deku!?" Kacchan asked screaming in my face with a wide grin plastered on his face.
"N-No, it's nothing Kacchan." I answered a bit nervous he will notice something and continue this. It's been going on ever since he found out I was quirkless. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all. Maybe then I would have a better life...
"Come on guys, let's go. We're done for today." Kacchan called over the rest as he started walking away. One of them still managed to kick me in the stomach when they were walking away after which I lied there for another 5 minutes clutching my stomach hoping the pain will just disappear.
My mom can't see me like this... She'll worry.
My voice doesn't sound so bad anymore so I'll call mom and tell her I'm going  out with a friend.
Ring...
Ring...
Ring...
"Hello? Izuku?" She said with a caring and worried voice when I didn't speak up for the first 10 seconds.
"Hi, mom." I said.
"Where are you?" She asked. You could see her concerned face through the phone.
"Sorry. I'm still at school. I'm calling to ask if I could go out with my friend after-school." I spit the lie out quickly.
"Oh. Don't worry about it. Of course you can! Just be careful." She said with a happy and a bit surprised voice on hearing the word 'friend'. I guess.
"Thanks mom! Bye..." I said before the call ended.
What Kacchan said echoed in my head ever since he left me there all beat up.
'Jump of a roof and you might get a quirk in your next life.'
Maybe...
Just maybe...
.
.
.
Maybe he was right.
Of course there are many things that prove how wrong he was but... there are more factors proving his point to be correct. Just think about it. I always cause everyone to get annoyed or worry about me. I am always the center of action, aren't I? So what if I was no longer here? It would take a bit of getting used to but if I wasn't here, in the end people wouldn't worry, and people wouldn't be annoyed all the time. Especially Kacchan.
"It's getting late now, I think I look at least a bit more lively than I did before, maybe in an hour I'll start heading home." I murmured as I started walking towards an alley which was a some kind of shortcut to the main shopping street, although somehow still dark which by this time of the day, (which looks just like night) is pretty reasonable.
When I went into the alley, there was a woman walking with shopping bags, around the age of 50 judging by her white hair and wrinkly skin. It would be nice seeing her scream in pain while she is bleeding out. I grined, that's a good idea.
I woke up the next day not feeling very well, I woke up sweating like I just ran a marathon away from Kacchan, or did something I shouldn't have, now afraid of reaching the light. Oh, yeah. I smiled. I remember now... I killed that woman. Ahh... that was so much fun. Though, maybe next time I should try something else. Maybe something like choking or... Oh! I know! What if I stabbed a few certain places, maybe vital organs! 
Ahh... Heh, what am I even thinking about? I can't do anything similar ever again! I just broke the law. I just killed someone! That's not what heroes behave like, they don't kill innocent people.
They don't kill people...
They don't kill...
Don't kill...
Kill...



I am eating breakfast now, with my mom in front of me. She looks happy. I showed mom a genuine and hoped there wouldn't be any conversations about yesterday because I hadn't prepared anything for it. Not one answer.
"So what did you do with your friends yesterday that it made you so tired?"  As if on cue mom asked a question, I had to come up with an answer quickly, something that would be fun and tiresome... I know!
"We did some jogging and racing from one place to another." I lied. I don't lie often, only if necessary. Though to be honest I don't mind lying. I can lie to anyone, except mom. 
The TV is playing the news. A 50-year-old woman was killed brutally in an alley last evening. News really do travel fast. Lets hear what they have to say about the killer. '...As for many cases of this caliber, villains are suspected of this crime.' My eyes widen. They think a villain did that... I can't! HaHaHAHA!! Oh God I'm crying. I have to go before my mom can see me cry. She'll worry while I'm dying of laughter. Maybe I really am a villain.
I walked up to my room but before I asked mom of I could take tomorrow off school just because I don't feel that good after all that jogging.  Surprisingly or not she actually let me, so now I have nearly two full days to sort out my life.
It is the next day and I am staying at home instead of going to school to sort out my feelings, I guess. In short:
I'm being haunted by that nightmare. 
Whenever I close my eyes I see that woman: her screaming face, her while smooth hair, all covered in her own blood. I hear the screams she tries to echo through the streets, but people know better. They hide, when it gets dark. Because of the villains. But the problem with my nightmare is... it's all real.
Every second from that nightmare is 100% real,  every cut, every drop of blood, and the comment I made when one of them landed on my face. 
With a creepy grin with the woman lying in front of me with not enough blood or energy to shout or scream, I said to myself with a unusually high-pitched, kind of cute voice 'Oh, I have blood on my face.'
After that regretful decision I walked home as if I just took an evening walk but we both know it was more than that. When I finally got home tired after my little exercise I greeted my mom and with a not so fake excuse of being tired I walked straight to my room.
I guess that's the price to pay for what I did. But that's only a small part, the biggest one is my ability to become a hero, I might have had potential, maybe it's still there, but now, it's unaccessable.

END OF PROLOGUE

Written by: SaraYuki21
Proof-read by: Shipmaster2005
Edited by: Shipmaster2005

Reading Level: 7-8th Grade
Words: 1,146

Hope you liked it! And of course since there are more parts already I could post them but I'll try to post them every week to make sure I have something to post and not end up not posting anything for over a month like I did now... I'm sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 siblings. 1 story. | Chapter 2 Sneak Peek | Regret

'What is friendship?' Prologue