'4 siblings. 1 story.' Prologue

Hi! I decided to update one of my other stories while I'm writing others so this blog doesn't die so early...

This is a story about 4 siblings and how they live after their mother dies, this is a yaoi or boys love story and will include... I forgot! Ups... no spoilers for something so far. Well anyway enjoy reading!

Just know this... it's long.

Start:

„Mom. Mom!" - young Nagisa Yuki shouted as he tried to wake up his mother who was lying on the floor; motionless.

The eleven-year-old Nagisa quickly regained his mobility and quit the trans-like state he was in when he saw his siblings frozen and terrified.

His younger sisters and brother stood around a meter behind him staring at their adoptive mother's still body.

Nagisa is a good-looking, healthy boy with very light blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Standing to the left of the 3 frozen siblings is Shiro Fuyu one of the adopted children. He is 3 years younger than Nagisa and around 130cm tall where Nagisa at that time was about 143cm. The sisters standing besides Shiro holding hands are the 10-year-old Emiko and the 6-year-old Sakura.

You could see rivers of tears in their eyes as they knew what will happen. They will be separated.
The four of then were together ever since Sara who is Nagisa's biological mother as well as the adoptive mother of the 3 remaining children has adopted Sakura as a newborn. She would let the children pick their own names unless they were too young to do so like in Shiro's but mainly Sakura's case.

As her first adopted child she let the 6-year-old Nagisa choose a name for the current Shiro.
After a week they were all put into the same childcare house. Fortunately.

They developed a deep relationship, especially between the pairs of the same gender.
It looks like Shiro is taking care of Nagisa than the other way around. Shiro thought that Nagisa was cool because he studied a lot and took karate lessons. But the main thing Nagisa did all days was... watch anime.

His favourite is still Assassination Classroom.

On the other hand, Emiko and Sakura spent most of their time outside mainly in the park. They would be outside 24/7 if someone did not go pick them up.

Mostly Emiko took out Sakura so she wouldn't grow like her brothers and spend her whole days watching anime.

Sometimes, they would all go to the park and then everyone enjoyed it.

A few days later they went to the park to watch the ducks in the pond and give them bread.

When Sakura was running towards Emiko because she wanted to throw some bread to the ducks but, she fell.

„Are you okay?" - Nagisa said with a loving and caring face to Sakura. Sakura got up and she had bruises on her hands.

„I'm okay." - she said then Shiro started laughing in the background. - „I have to deal with it!" - when she said this line everyone was stunned.

Then Sakura did a cute pose which included looking through her index and middle finger with her left eye. „I'm stunning ,aren't I?" - after those words everyone started laughing.

It was hilarious how she read the situation.

When they got back in the evening Shiro proposed to Nagisa that they have a sleepover. They live in the same room so it'll be only about staying up late.

Later they were watching "How to train your dragon 3" which came out let's say a long time ago (18 years ago).

After the movie Nagisa fell asleep quickly and Shiro kissed him on the lips as a "goodnight" kiss.
He thought of it that way... but Nagisa then woke up. When their lips were still together because he used already the air he had.

"Hmn... Sh-Shiro⁉" - Nagisa said before Shiro noticed that Nagisa woke up.

"Oh... Sorry. Did I wake you?" - Shiro asked innocently.

"What were you doing?" - Nagisa asked a little scared.

"Giving you a goodnight kiss..." - Shiro replied giving a cute not understanding expression.

Nagisa sighed. - "That's not how you do it... Let me show you." - Nagisa moved his face closer to Shiro's forehead and then kissed it gently.

When he stepped away he noticed that Shiro has a huge pink blush and his eyes are locked in one spot. When he got a hold of himself and realised he is blushing he looked away.

"What?" - Shiro asked in a cold voice still looking away with a blush on his face.

"You're cute, you know?" - Nagisa told Shiro looking at him with a barely visible blush that he did not realise he had.

"No I'm not." - Shiro replied looking at him; then he was stunned - "You're cute too..."

Nagisa chuckled (chucked) and then grabbed Shiro's chin with his right hand. A huge blush showed on Shiro's face when looking Nagisa in the eyes.

Then after a minute or so of looking at each other in silence Nagisa snapped out of it and apologised because it may have been weird for him to do that.

"It's okay..." - Shiro replied with a shy voice.

"Okay." - Nagisa said to Shiro and then he proposed they go to sleep.

"Goodnight." - Both spoke at the same time when lying next to each other on the couch in front of the TV.

The next day when the siblings woke up and did their morning routine they were given a task. Sakura and Shiro were to stay at home and Emiko was to go to the shop with Nagisa.

After they left it took them around 10 minutes to get there and then they started to look for the things from the list.

They had to get vegetables and fruits for desserts that they will get after they eat lunch.
When Nagisa went to the other side of the street to buy the apples and left Emiko to buy tomatoes and cucumbers.

She brought the vegetables and when she got out of the shop some high-schoolers stopped her from going in any direction. To be honest they looked like bullies.

"Let me through." - Emiko said with a shy and a little scared voice.

"First give us the money you have." - The students replied to her.

"But I still have to buy food for lunch." - Emiko said about to cry.

"You can skip a meal today." - He replied with a cheeky expression.

"Maybe I can... but I won't let my little sister skip any meal." - She said looking blindly into the floor before immobilising the boy scaring the other ones and making them freeze.

"Help me guys!" - The boy shouted at his friends to get her off him.

They grabbed her by the arms and held her tightly and then someone noticed what is going on and shouted at the highschoolers and then they left.

"Emiko is everything alright?" - Nagisa asked dropping the bag with the apples he brought
"I'm fine. But that was scary..." - She answered with a following sigh.

At the house Shiro and Sakura were watching cartoons. Every 2 minutes Shiro stared at the clock awaiting Nagisa's return.

"Sakura?" - Shiro asked quietly.

"Yes?" - Sakura replied calmly.

"Do you ever miss brother and sister when they're leaving like that?" - Shiro asked curious.

"Not really. I mean they will always come back right?" - She replied explaining herself.

"Oh..." - Shiro said sadly. 'Then why am I feeling like that?' He thought.

"Are you okay?" - Sakura asked Shiro worried.

"Yeah, I guess I just miss Nagisa a little." - Shiro said looking down.

The door slowly opened and Nagisa exclaimed - "We're back!"
Right as he said that Shiro sprinted to him and hugged him tightly.

Sakura smiled still sitting on the couch when she looked at them.

Emiko looked at Sakura smiling from the other side of the room.

"You too, huh?" - Sakura whispered closing her eyes.

"Shiro is everything okay? A-are you crying?" - As Nagisa said that Shiro held onto him even tighter.
"Take me with you next time..." - Shiro replied crying in his arms.

Nagisa hugged him and after a moment he grabbed his chin and gently and said - "Okay, don't cry." - after that he hugged him again and saw Sakura smiling at him.

Sakura looked back at her cartoon still smiling.

"Okay, help me with making the desserts!" - Emiko shouted form the kitchen. Sakura went to the kitchen first looking back before she went through he door.

Nagisa kissed Shiro's forehead and told him they should go to the kitchen to help Emiko.

***

After they finished eating the desserts Sakura asked Shiro if they could have a walk in the park. He hesitated but agreed.

Later in the park Sakura asked what are his feelings towards Nagisa.
"What do you mean?" - he replied.

"Do you love him? I mean would you love him if he wasn't your brother?" - Sakura asked and suddenly Shiro looked very uncomfortable.

"Okay if you tell me the truth I'll tell you a secret of mine." - she tried to convince him to tell her.
"Probably... Yes. Is that answer enough?" - Shiro answered and then Sakura nodded.

"So it's my turn for telling a secret. I feel the same about someone. So if there is anything you didn't tell me just know I feel the same so you can talk to me anytime." - Sakura said as she gave him a smile and they were heading back.

When Emiko and Sakura went to sleep Nagisa asked Shiro why was he crying earlier and he explained that he just missed him even though they weren't gone that long.

Nagisa hugged him and told him - "It hurts me to see you cry." - Nagisa kissed forehead again then gave him a smile.

Shiro hugged him and when they finally separated Shiro kissed Nagisa on the lips and when their lips parted Shiro said - "I love you brother." - then Shiro looked at the clock and told him they should go to sleep. It was already 1 AM.

Shiro kissed Nagisa's forehead gently and said goodnight.

Nagisa couldn't sleep after what just happened so he just stayed lying down on his bed overthinking the situation until 3 AM. Mostly he was asking himself what? and why?

When he woke up Shiro was watching anime on their TV.

"Shiro what was that about yesterday?" - he asked without thinking.

"You mean the kiss?" - Shiro replied bluntly.

Nagisa was speechless. That way he just straightforwardly asked if that was the case.

"Y-yes." - Finally the words came out of his mouth.

"I already told you." - he replied to Nagisa.

Nagisa sat quietly and stared at the floor.

"Can I ask you something?" - Shiro asked Nagisa.

"What is it?" - Nagisa replied to his question.

"Would you love me if I wasn't your brother?" - Shiro asked shyly looking into his brother's eyes.

"U-ummm..." - Nagisa hesitated. - "I need to think over that before I answer."

"Just... give an answer as soon as you can or I'll..." - Shiro's face turned red - "...go insane."

Shiro quickly looked away from Nagisa's face blushing, continuing to watch the first of the anime Loveless called 'Breathless'.

Nagisa was sitting there half confused and half shocked at his reply.

"Shiro, look at me." - Nagisa told Shiro and then he slowly turned around still having a huge blush all-over his face.
"Y-yes?" - Shiro replied trying to avoid looking Nagisa in the eyes. Nagisa held the back of his head with his right hand. Nagisa touched his forehead with his own and said "It's okay..."

"Huh? What do you mean?" - Shiro questioned his words.

"I mean... there is nothing wrong with what you are feeling."- Nagisa answered to Shiro with a calm voice but it felt like he was keeping something from him. - "Then..." - Shiro said happily.

"But... " - Nagisa continued breaking his excitement - "...I don't know if I can return your feelings." - Nagisa finished and Shiro shed a few tears.

"Please... don't cry..." - Nagisa tried to calm Shiro down... - "I'm sure you will find someone who loves you the way you love them..." - Shiro started crying even more - "B-but... I d-don't want anyone else... I... I love you... I-I.... I want you... only you!" - he continued crying on Nagisa's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around him.

"Shiro... please don't cry..." - Nagisa tried again to calm his brother down - "Try getting some sleep." - he finished as he slowly unwrapped his arms from around his younger brother and let him use his laps as a head pillow. When he finally fell asleep and calmed down, his eyes were red and he was breathing heavily even through his sleep. Nagisa sighed and run his fingers through his soft hair.

"I know you will someday find someone who will return your feelings..." - Nagisa whispered while stroking his soft hair.

***

The next day...

"Sakura do you know what happened to Shiro?" - Emiko asked looking at the sad Shiro worried. - "He's awfully quiet and looks kind of down."

"I think I know what happened. We should let him be for a while..." - Sakura answered Emiko's question looking at Nagisa for a second.

"I finished." - Shiro said as he got up from the table and went to his room.

"Ugh... it's my fault..." - Nagisa claimed after he left and closed the door to their room.

"So... what did you tell him? And please don't tell me it was that stupid line of you'll find someone..." - Sakura asked Nagisa who looked kind of depressed.

"Basically." - Nagisa answered to the question - "Then what did you expect? That he will be jumping with joy? He understands. And that's too much for him." - Sakura explained.

"How do you know so much about it?" - Nagisa asked out of curiosity - "I have my knowledge." - she answered quickly looking at Emiko than back at her plate.

"What can I do to help him?" - Nagisa asked worried and curious.

"You have two options. The first on is return them and the second is leave him alone. Choose before it's too late to do either." - Sakura told him and then she continued eating her breakfast.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?!" - Emiko exclaimed putting down her fork and knife. And then both of them looked at her.

"Emiko, this is something that Nagisa has to resolve with Shiro and we can't do anything apart from giving advice." - Sakura answered continuing to eat.

"I'll be going." - Nagisa said as he stood up and walked over to his and Shiro's room. - "Shiro? I want to talk with you..."

"Hmn?" - Shiro answered lying on his bed facing the wall on the opposite side of the room to the TV.
Nagisa walked over to him giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"What are you doing?!" - Shiro nearly shouted but managed to lowed his voice. - "I thought..."

"Of course I love you..." - Nagisa smiled at Shiro putting his left hand on his cheek and their eyes are locked staring at each other.

"But I will only kiss you on the forehead." - Nagisa promised hugging him happy that he made him smile at least a bit. - "Okay?"

"Nagisa..." - Shiro whispered to Nagisa still hanging onto him - "Can you say that again? That... you..."

"Sure." - Nagisa replied knowing what he meant.

I love you.

~~~

Thanks for reading that much... it was long.

And as I will do this for my every post including the fanfics/stories that I wrote here is the word count and the reading level.

Words: 2,579
Reading level: 11-12th Grade

Forgot to mention that the 'What is friendship?' fanfic is the only one with a 7-8th Grade reading level. All the others have a 11-12th Grade reading level and I have no idea how that's happening. And just for my argument I'm revealing that I'm in Grade 10... Yeah. So I have no idea how that's happening.

Here is what website I use to get the reading level and word count: WordCounter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 siblings. 1 story. | Chapter 2 Sneak Peek | Regret

Realization | A Villain!Deku fanfic | Prolouge

'What is friendship?' Prologue