Mask - Prologue (Naruto Fanfic)

Hi!

I decided to post this story because for the next few days I'll be very busy and not able to write much if at all. I will write more and then maybe post first chapter of some stories instead of prologues all the time...

So I'll stop talking and post the story already.

Start:

Naruto was lying on his bed listening to his 'family' while they were outside training with Himiko. She was training with Minato and Kushina.
"They forgot about me again... or maybe they don't wane me here." The 3 year-old Naruto whispered to himself as he hugged his pillow under the covers so used to this feeling he hasn't shed a tear.

"Welp, it's time to go see Shika..." Naru cheerfully remembered the person that helps him get his mind off of depressing thoughts. That's precisely why he hasn't yet though about suicide.
When he arrived at the park he noticed Shika with his shogi board already set up as if it was waiting to be played. The first time when they met Shikamaru took Naruto to his house and introduced him to shogi, after a long explanation on how to play the game and some helpful and some helpful beginner strategy tips which Naruto was half-focused on, they finally played the game, and to everyone's great surprise Naruto was the one that won the game against the unbeatable Shikamaru and even pinpointed when he made openings in his defense that let Naruto win. This was a good five months ago but he still remembers it as clearly as the darkness that followers him everywhere he goes.
It's time for that darkness to rise and show it's fangs.

"The monster is finally back." Said Himiko who apart from her abusive comments was the only one that actually noticed his presence. She didn't hate him. But she grew up in an environment where everyone did, so it was like survival of the fittest, or going with the flow for such a long time that it became everyday reality to her.
"What?! This monstrosity should be banished from the village for eternity!!" As Minato shouted Naruto flinched worried and terrified. What will he do? And where will he go?
And that was also the night... Naruto left the village.
~~~

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!

This is probably the only thing I'll post for the next few days since nothing else is finished nor do i have time to write much. I decided to work on chapter 1 for as long as my school day lasted since I couldn't read on my phone anymore, but because I can now that's what I'll do. I have nothing more to say...

Bye!

Here is the other stuff:

Words : 326
Reading level: 11-12th Grade

I swear I have no idea what's with the reading levels...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 siblings. 1 story. | Chapter 2 Sneak Peek | Regret

Realization | A Villain!Deku fanfic | Prolouge

'What is friendship?' Prologue