Collector - Prologue (My Hero Academia Fanfic)

So I decided to publish twice today... unusual.

But welp. This time the fanfic will be much shorter and it will be a fanfic instead of a story I thought of and wrote and stuff.

So in this story Izuku... (thinks if telling is actually a spoiler then reads over the whole prologue). Yes it kind of is so all I can say is that he is forced to decide over saving Kacchan or keeping his emotions. This story starts of on episode 2 when Izuku runs towards the home-made slime which is holding Kacchan hostage.

Enjoy reading!

Start:

Izuku ran towards the slimy villain who was holding Katsuki captive and while Katsuki's insides were being filled with that horrendous slime Izuku stopped in front of them, then looked up to him as if he was warning him to let go.

"Let him go if you don't want to become..." Izuku said suddenly loosing all the worry and emotion from his being before being interrupted by the villain.

"And what are you going to do to me, huh? Slimy replied.

"Before you so rudely cut me in, I was going to say quirkless. So I suggest you let him go." Izuku replied still having his old self's tear tracks, though his face looked serious and bored. he then smiled as if he just roasted that piece of home-made slime.

"Pfft- And how would you do that?" Slimy laughed at Broccoli-chan.

"With my quirk of course. So let him go." Izuku said with a calm face and a fake smile which gave the 'don't mess with me' and 'do as I say' impression. Though slimy laughed again, this time at Bakugo who was clearly trying to say something.

"Quirk- less- Deku-" was all that would leave his mouth. 'Predictable' the said Deku (Izuku) thought.

"I'm warning. For the last time." Was all he said before pro-heroes started appearing near the alley entrance. Katsuki was visibly in pain and slimy as not planning on leaving him alone anytime soon. "Ahh, I see. Say hi to a new life then; because you won't be getting that quirk back." As he finished Izuku walked to nearly 50 centimeters away from the huge slimy blob.

He then heard a "Step back young-shounen, you'll get hurt" from his favourite #1 hero of all time, All Might. Izuku turned his head to face All Might and said with a calming, peaceful voice.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." He reached out his hand towards the villain. "It's just sad... that I can't say the same about you." Izuku then touched the slime with his hand. Then a scream was heard, it was coming from the villainous slime.

Everyone closed their eyes in terror at the painful scream. When it stopped they saw a man lying in terror (because of the pain) on the ground and two children; one helping the other stand up. The blonde boy slapped his hand and shouted at him for doing anything and since when does he have a quirk. Izuku turned away unfased by his words and replied.
"You're too loud Kacchan."

Izuku then walked up to the man who was sitting up with an enormous headache. Izuku leaned down to him and whispered something that made the nearly unconscious man open his eyes widely in terror.

"Happy new life. And thanks for the quirk."

~~~

That is all! Not as long as the '4 siblings. 1 story' one doesn't it. In fact it has a lot less and I'd say it's very short but just enough for a prologue.

Some may have noticed that whenever I'm mentioning my other stories in my posts I leave links. That's just to make it easier to find them in all the mess that the main page is right now because of the fact that the 'read more>>'  button/link doesn't appear so as I said everything is a mess. I'm currently trying to fix it so when I'm posting a story that's as long as the last one it doesn't take forever to find the next post...

Bye!

And, there's the stuff:

Words: 463
Reading level: 11-12th Grade (again...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 siblings. 1 story. | Chapter 2 Sneak Peek | Regret

Realization | A Villain!Deku fanfic | Prolouge

'What is friendship?' Prologue