I'm sorry for my absence!



For the past few weeks I could find no motivation whatsoever to write anything which in resulted in this blog dying out. But I am back now with motivation and plans!...Which is another reason for my soon absence...

I am currently rewriting, editing and improving one of my stories called 'Friendship', the prologue should be already published if you want to check it out (not long at all though.) I might publish character profiles at some point but that depends whether I find an artist/illustrator to draw them for me. Either way, I will publish a sneak peek of 1 sibling, 4 stories' chapter 2 just for the sake of it. Though I have no idea how to continue it so I might ask others for some help with it or if you'd be so kind to leave ideas I'd be really grateful. 

Apart from that the first upload will be the remastered first chapter of the story 'Friendship'. I am still debating whether to make it a one book story or a continuing one through more books and if so how to so it (I honestly have no idea), so be sure to check the blog once a week or so for any updates!

That I think is all! Thank you for reading this far. (^-^)

Sara sign's out!
Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 siblings. 1 story. | Chapter 2 Sneak Peek | Regret

Realization | A Villain!Deku fanfic | Prolouge

'What is friendship?' Prologue